April 20, 2020 7 min read This story appears in the April 2020 issue of Entrepreneur.Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
Should You Call Out Your Copycat on Social Media?
- Lightspeed obtains dining establishment software business Upserve for $430M
- Scale AI hits $3.5 B appraisal as its turns the AI boom into a venture bonanza
- 5 Tough Sacrifices You Need To Make to Become an Effective Teenager Business Owner
- The concealed cost of being a creator
- Bottom-up SaaS: A framework for mapping prices to consumer worth