‘I’m an extrovert, so I definitely get energy from fulfilling individuals in-person’
It’s analyzing uncharted waters and we’re analyzing all of these elements due to the fact that we’re motivating them to ensure that
they are in the strongest position they can be in.
After that is ensuring they have two years of runway, since who knows how long this is going to last– it’s
pretty tough to model out a global pandemic. Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
- Extra Crunch roundup: RapidSOS EC-1, how to prep for an M&A exit, inside Genki Forest
- Twitter ‘acqui-hires’ the group from membership news app, Quick
- BoldVoice wants to help nonnative English speakers find (and flaunt) their voices
- What I’ve discovered after 5 years of purchasing typical stock in startups
- Monte Carlo’s Barr Moses will join us at TC Sessions: SaaS