Creators share ways to get your foot in the door. April 22, 2020 4 min read This story appears in the April 2020 concern of Entrepreneur. Subscribe”1.”I desired to get my nonalcoholic beverages in front of a big market gamer, so I cased out a couple of places I understood he frequented and chatted up the bartenders there, convincing them to carry my product for a week and utilize my cocktail napkins as a promo. When I reached out to my very first huge financier, I called him straight. If you want something, go get it.Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
- Extra Crunch roundup: Selling SaaS to developers, cracking YC after 13 tries, all about Expensify
- 4 Ways to Grow Your SaaS Startup From a Specific Niche Repair to an Enterprise Service
- 5 Lessons for Entrepreneurs from ‘The 40 Rules of Love’
- Opportunity knocks: Exhibit at TC Sessions: Mobility 2021
- Every early-stage startup needs to identify and assess a tactical benefit