Join Bob Prosen as he goes over the most important things to communicate to clients and how to prioritize the safety of both customers and
May 13, 2020 2 minutes read Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur factors are their own. Numerous states have stay-at-home orders expiring this week, which implies specific entrepreneur need to decide whether to resume their doors now, or remain closed longer than their competitors will. For businesses in the midst of their reopening plans, Bob Prosen will go over the most essential things to interact to clients and on social media, why services ought to consider interviewing their customers before, throughout, and after their reopening, along with what how to prioritize the security of both staff members and clients.
Bob will likewise talk about:
- How operate owners decide which furloughed workers to revive? Should compensation be changed?
- Should all members of staff be required to have an unfavorable COVID test before returning to work? How reasonable is this?
- How do businesses determine how much cash they require to resume?
- Should business develop a number of versions of their budget plan based upon different levels of sales circumstances?
- How should organisations tackle enhancing their stock, especially for aged and disposable items?
- What are the most important things to interact to clients and on social media?
- What are the safety standards business should be following? Can you explain links to those recourses?
- Is interviewing your clients in the past, during, and after your resuming a good concept? Why?
- Plus, with top skill more available than ever, is now a great time to onboard new staff members?
Register Now Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.