In the previous 2 years, Waymo has scaled up a robotaxi service in the Phoenix location, secured or expanded partnerships with Volvo and Fiat Chrysler Vehicles, obtained a minimum of one business, introduced a lidar organisation and increase testing of its automatic trucks. Standing at the frontline of this modification– and Waymo’s future […] Standing at the frontline of this modification– and Waymo’s future– is Tekedra Mawakana, the company’s chief running officer. In October, Mawakana will join our virtual stage at TC Sessions: Movement. Her two decades of experience leading groups at eBay, Yahoo, AOL and Startec Global Communications has actually prepared her for the supreme job: guaranteeing Waymo’s innovation is advertised and commonly embraced. Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
- Yasmin Razavi of Spark Capital will sit in judgment at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021’s Startup Battlefield
- Dear Sophie: Is it possible to broaden our start-up in the United States?
- On a growth tear, DuckDuckGo reveals it picked up $100M in secondary investment last year
- Honey Insurance introduces with $15.5 M AUD, the biggest seed round ever for an Australian tech startup
- The Post-Pandemic Playbook for Small Businesses