Ready for our first virtual TC Sessions Mobility 2020? As we like to say, it’s not simply one long webinar. We’re producing the quality production levels you ‘d expect from our IRL occasions (thanks, technology). This session spans two days– October 6-7– to offer you more time to take in the speakers, the interviews, […] We even revamped CrunchMatch, our AI-powered networking platform, to help bridge the physical range of a virtual conference. It’s the tool you desire to make your networking more targeted and effective.” The CrunchMatch platform, which is generally speed-dating for techies, was really handy. Is your company interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at TC Sessions: Mobility 2020? Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
- Yasmin Razavi of Spark Capital will sit in judgment at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021’s Startup Battlefield
- Dear Sophie: Is it possible to broaden our start-up in the United States?
- On a growth tear, DuckDuckGo reveals it picked up $100M in secondary investment last year
- Honey Insurance introduces with $15.5 M AUD, the biggest seed round ever for an Australian tech startup
- The Post-Pandemic Playbook for Small Businesses