In other words, folks can submit their pitch decks to get feedback from financiers and creators alike.
The value of the pitch deck can’t be ignored. It is often the very first point of contact in between a business and endeavor financiers, however how financiers take in a pitch deck (and what they truly think) is likewise a bit of a black box.
Are they speed-flipping through the slides or taking their time? Do they prefer more details on the group or context on the industry? More numbers or more words? The number of slides is the ideal variety of slides?
There are too many concerns to count, and frequently really few answers. But we’re popping the cover off of that black box with the Pitch Deck Teardown. We have actually done Pitch Deck Teardowns at occasions like Disrupt and Early Phase 2020, and this year we’re cranking it up a notch.
Anyone can submit their pitch deck and hear what our visitors, tech leaders throughout the market, think about them. (Important note: Additional Crunch members will be prioritized on the list of decks we choose to reveal during the episode.)
We recently shared what you can anticipate from Bonus Crunch Reside In 2021. Here’s a refresher:
- Series A — Find out how others have actually fundraised! We’ll have a section devoted to speaking with founder/investor duos who walk us through the Series A pitch deck that led to financial investment.
- Pitch Deck Teardowns— Folks will have the opportunity to submit their pitch deck and get feedback from our visitors, which will consist of Founders and vcs (You can send their pitch decks right here!).
- Live Pitch-offs — Audience members can raise their hand to practice their elevator pitch in front of the audience and get real-time feedback from VCs.
- Networking!! — The Bonus Crunch subscription is a community. ECL will be an opportunity to satisfy your fellow audience members, even in a virtual environment. Who knows? Possibly you’ll meet your next co-founder or financier!
- Consistency — ECL will constantly be at 12pm PT/3pm ET on Wednesdays. When it pertains to your calendar, set it and forget it.
We’ll announce all the speakers joining us in February tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.