In the spirit of reaching effect at scale faster, we assembled our leading five lessons to take to heart if you want to turn your world-changing concept into a tech not-for-profit. From healthcare, to education, to human rights, tech has the prospective to drive social effect at scale. In the spirit of reaching impact at scale faster, we rounded up our leading 5 lessons to take to heart if you want to turn your world-changing idea into a tech not-for-profit. As soon as you’ve piloted your MVP for adequate time that you’re confident you have a viable option, it’s time to build a beta product. Impact is a tech nonprofit’s true north. …
- Dear Sophie: Would a Trump win eliminate the H-1B visa lottery?
- Sign up with Greylock’s Asheem Chandna on November 5 at noon PST/3 pm EST/8 pm GMT to talk about the future of business and cybersecurity investing
- The McDonald’s McRib Sandwich Is Coming (Child) Back In A Huge Method
- Nestlé acquires healthy meal start-up Freshly for up to $1.5 B
- 4 Lessons Boxing Champion Gervonta Davis Taught Me About Success