Joseph Kitonga, the 23-year-old business owner behind Vitable Health, very first saw the need for a brand-new type of health care service growing up in Philadelphia and seeing the experience of the house healthcare workers who operated at his moms and dads’ organisation. The Kitongas immigrated to the United States a years ago and calmed down in Philadelphia, where they […] What was unexpected to the more youthful Kitonga was that the people who worked for his parents taking care of others could not manage basic health care protection themselves. Vitable’s most affordable plan levels begin at $15 per month and the co-payment is $30, according to Kitonga. For now, the service is only readily available in Philadelphia, however Kitonga says there are already 1,000 individuals who receive care through Vitable. …
- Call analytics platform Invoca broadens into sales, e-commerce and client experience
- As startups speed up in record Q3, Europe and Asia acquire big VC results
- Sym raises $9M Series A for its security workflow platform
- Considering Pitching Your New Organization on Shark Tank? 5 Things to Consider Before You Take the Leap.
- If You’re Not Using a CRM System for Your Small Business, You’re Wasting Time and Cash