It’s a brand-new world, and voice tech is shaping it. Where is voice tech going? With so many assistants multiplying internationally, voice will end up being a product like an app or a website. It will quickly (read: over the next couple years) become table stakes for a business to have voice as an interaction channel for a lovable experience that users expect. An essential inhibitor of innovation is frequently circulation, however this has not been the case with voice. Large numbers of people are utilizing voice assistants, not just owning them….
- Sano Genetics, a start-up aiding with Long Covid research, raises ₤ 2.5 M in seed funding
- Kenyan insurtech startup Pula raises $6M Series A to derisk smallholder farmers throughout Africa
- Alma raises $59.4 million for its Klarna-like payment alternative
- Wingcopter raises $22 million to broaden to the U.S. and release a next-generation drone
- Clubhouse reveals plans for developer payments and raises brand-new funding led by Andreessen Horowitz