When it concerns developing a company, lots of things can and do fail. Margit Wennmachers — — an operating partner at Andreessen Horowitz and long among the most effective public relations pros in the start-up world — — understands this direct. The good news is for all of you, Wennmachers had the ability to join us for our […] Stated Wennmachers, spend time modeling out the circumstances, and “let your imagination run wild” as you do. As you’re thinking of worst-case scenarios, likewise figure out the team that would be involved in a crisis action. Legal will constantly have to be involved however likewise, often, HR, outside counsel, and, if a startup can manage it, the assistance of an outside crisis communications group….
- Boston start-ups broaden area’s equity capital footprint
- 3 Trends Forming the Future of the Durable Goods Market
- <a'The Biohackers Guide to Getting Things Performed In Times of Uncertainty' Episode 2: '3 Ways to Increase Your Energy, Reduce Brain Fog and Get Focused'
- Financial institutions can support COVID-19 crowdfunding projects
- mmhmm, Phil Libin’s new startup, obtains Memix to add boosted filters to its video discussion toolkit