Focus on just those you actually desire, and rapidly reach them without squandering time or cash on others.
May 7, 2020 3 minutes checked out Viewpoints revealed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own. Tossing spaghetti versus the wall to see what sticks, aka let’s attempt a lot of things and see what works and what doesn’t. That’s how most business owners would describe the way they market. Thankfully, there is a much better way.
Let me ask you a concern: Ever get an e-mail, DM or text where you nearly could not believe that person wished to deal with you? A dream come to life? Perhaps you text your loved ones to share the news prior to you even hit reply due to the fact that you are so freaking psyched and still can’t think it, but yes, it is indeed happening. Most importantly, you didn’t even need to chase this prospect. They concerned you.
social media, you can focus on simply those you actually desire, and rapidly reach them without losing time or money on others. Here’s how it works: 1. Craft a list of who you actually wish to work with– from
customers to JV partners, and even media outlets you wish to have cover you. 2. Fill out the e-mail address, contact number and mailing address for anybody you currently have. 3. For the staying contacts, connect with your Dream 100 on LinkedIn using the following request: [Call], I’ve always admired your work at [business], and I would enjoy to link here.
5. For anyone not listed on LinkedIn or still missing out on contact information, usage Hunter.io to supplement. You can pull up to 50 contacts a month at no charge from this website merely by typing in the business name.
6. Once your list is complete, upload it to Facebook as a Custom Audience. 7. Start a series of Facebook Lives providing useful ideas and methods to your audience. This sets you up as an authority and professional, which is precisely what you ‘d like your Dream 100 to see.
8. Increase your Facebook Lives to your Dream 100 List for $5/day advertisement invest.
9. Download your Facebook Lives and upload them to LinkedIn so your brand-new connections see your material there as well.
10. After four weeks of appearing in the news feed of your dream list, it’s time to advertise to them with a call to action, driving them into your sales funnel. Simply target your Dream 100 list with this brand-new batch of advertisements.
11. For your top-of-the-list dream clients, follow up one-on-one during the project series to see if there is interest in taking the next step with a discussion.
12. As you cycle through one group of 100, repeat the very same series for the next.
Focusing on your Dream 100 offers you the power to land your leading dream potential customers as customers, get preferred media protection and even score handle JV partners that you have actually just dreamed of. Start your Dream 100 project today.
Make sure to pre-order your copy of Dan S. Kennedy and Kim Walsh Phillips’s No B.S. Guide to Direct Action Social Media Marketing, Second Edition (out through Entrepreneur Press May 19)today. Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.