July 7, 2020 4 min read This story appears in the July 2020 concern of Entrepreneur.Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
Your Business Needs To Give Back (Even If You’re Short on Money)
- Self-governing drone maker Skydio raises $170M led by Andreessen Horowitz
- Space start-up Gitai raises $17.1 M to assist build the robotic labor force of business area
- Brand Building Isn’t a Delighted Mishap. Take This Steps to Discover Success.
- Justworks’ Series B pitch deck might be the most splendidly basic deck I’ve ever seen
- How investors are valuing the pandemic