At last month’s Early Stage virtual event, channel growth professionals joined TechCrunch reporters and editors for a series of discussions covering the very best tools and methods for developing start-ups in 2020. For this post, I’ve recapped highlights of talks with: Ethan Smith, creator and CEO, Graphite Susan Su, startup growth advisor, executive-in-residence, Sound Ventures Asher […] Early Stage virtual occasion, channel development specialists joined TechCrunch reporters and editors for a series of conversations covering the finest tools and strategies for constructing startups in 2020. Relying on web searches to find out about growth topics like search engine optimization leads to a bunny hole of LinkedIn thinkfluencer musings and decade-old Quora posts. “SEO has constructed an unfavorable track record over time of being spammy,” Smith says.Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.
- Yasmin Razavi of Spark Capital will sit in judgment at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021’s Startup Battlefield
- On a growth tear, DuckDuckGo reveals it picked up $100M in secondary investment last year
- Honey Insurance introduces with $15.5 M AUD, the biggest seed round ever for an Australian tech startup
- The Post-Pandemic Playbook for Small Businesses
- The Necessary to Consider When Creating and Equipping Your Dining establishment