Hello and welcome back to Equity, TechCrunch’s endeavor capital-focused podcast where we unload the numbers behind the headings. This is Equity Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the current personal market news, discuss the coming week, digs into some recent funding rounds and mulls over a larger theme or narrative from the personal markets. You can follow the program on Twitter hereand myself here— and ensure to take a look at Friday’s news-roundup with Danny and Natasha that included some neat notes on search start-ups. And their opportunities versus Google.
What did we chat about this morning? Here’s the rough rundown:
- Stripe! Stripe raised brand-new money at a new rate and both were rather big. Would you believe that Stripe is still not public? It isn’t! However it must be. Possibly this is the last time it will raise prior to listing.
- From the current past, Megvii filed to go public, and Nimble Robotics raised.
- The Deliveroo IPO is occurring, and the ₤ 1 billion raise could value the company at ₤ 5 billion, Reuters reckons.
- Oh, and TechCrunch has the most recent WeWork numbers.
- DeepSee.ai raised a Series A, and we have questions about its item — — and hopes.
- Centrical likewise raised for its hybrid working software, which could can be found in need after COVID ends.
Additional Crunch Live this week is Emmalyn Shaw from Flourish Ventures and Adam Roseman from Steady. That’s March 17th at 12 p.m. PDT and 3 p.m. EDT. See you there!
Article curated by RJ Shara from Source. RJ Shara is a Bay Area Radio Host (Radio Jockey) who talks about the startup ecosystem – entrepreneurs, investments, policies and more on her show The Silicon Dreams. The show streams on Radio Zindagi 1170AM on Mondays from 3.30 PM to 4 PM.